DPU6555 - Unbeatable on any subsurface
Thanks to its enormous compaction force combined with a quick forward and reverse travel, the DPU6555 offers an extremely high level of productivity. It is an all-rounder for all job sites where extreme demands are placed on the performance efficiency of a unit. In addition, it offers excellent characteristics in terms of service life and operating comfort. Optimal application areas are the compaction of frost coverings and base layers in street, path and parking lot construction as well as backfilling buildings. Thanks to a frequency of 69 Hz, the DPU6555 is universally applicable and even reliably compacts heavy interlocking paving stones. The new center pole reduces hand-arm vibration (HAV) to a minimum and therefore offers a high level of operating comfort at full compaction performance. All maintenance points are quickly and easily accessible. The model version DPU6555Hec is equipped with Compatec, the compaction control by Wacker Neuson.
- No restriction for the time of operation and no documentation effort.
- A dead man function prevents the operator from being trapped between the equipment and an object when working in reverse.
- Extensive comfort functions: such as low oil shutdown, self-tightening V-belt, maintenance-free alternator, pull-out external jump-start connection that is accessible from outside.
- A narrower frame is optionally available. The compact dimensions facilitate application in tight spaces.
- Compatec: Easy-to-read display of the relative compaction progress. Warning for overload and over-compaction. Brightness adjustment of the lights to the ambient light. Extremely sturdy and reliable.
Very low hand-arm vibration (HAV)The specially designed center pole from Wacker Neuson generates very low hand-arm vibration (HAV) below 2.5 m/s².
This allows for a continuous operation all day long without impairment and without hazard to the end user.
All documentation requirements are omitted if an operator works only with equipment that has acceleration values below 2.5 m/s².
Intuitive control handle design
The speed is regulated and the travel direction is changed through the forward and backward movement of the handle.
The control panel
Compatec – the compaction control
Jump start pin
| Pinpoint compaction |
With Compatec, you are shown when the ground has been sufficiently compacted. Over-compaction and overload are therefore avoided.
| Transport in no time |
Whether on the job site or in a vehicle: Sophisticated details make transporting the vibratory plates convenient and easy.
| Low hand-arm vibrations (HAV) |
Low hand-arm vibrations (HAV) are essential, especially during long-time application. Our reversible vibratory plates can be used without a time restriction,largely even without a documentation requirement.
| Integrated operator comfort |
All of the Wacker Neuson models can be comfortably operated for particularly pleasant work.
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.