- The high cycle/high frequency internal vibrators with integrated converter offer a high level of operating comfort and maximum flexible handling. The internal vibrators can easily be connected to any conventional outlet without the need for additional accessories while maintaining the same high rpm and compaction quality.
- The classics among our internal vibrators. Our time-tested and proven machine concept, consisting of a motor that is installed in the vibrator head. In addition, there is the specially hardened vibrator head as well as an extremely sturdy power cable. This concept offers a long service life and an attractive price-performance ratio.
- Wacker Neuson’s modular HMS system allows you to easily choose between a combustion engine or electric motor and add the appropriate head and shaft to meet your specific concrete vibration needs and job site requirements.
- Backpack vibrators allow flexibility for concrete consolidation projects providing mobility to access hard to reach areas. Available in a portable gasoline model or the industry’s first battery-powered, zero emission system.
- Major projects require a high quality of concrete consolidation. Our external vibrators make compacting in-situ concrete a breeze. Despite the compact dimensions and the light weight, the consolidation of large in-situ concrete areas is no problem at all.
- First-class concrete consolidation is crucial when it comes to producing concrete surfaces. For the consolidation of precast elements, we therefore offer you a series of first-class external vibrators that you can use to create wonderfully smooth and even surfaces on walls, columns or pillars.
- Loosening, separating, transporting - our external vibrators are especially the right choice for applications in silos, on conveyor chutes or in screening technology. They make loosening and separating bulk material in silos, for example, a breeze for you.
- Our PEV series should be your first choice when it comes to long-term applications or a lack of a power connection. We offer you several models with different vibration frequencies and centrifugal forces for lightweight to heavy formwork.
- You will find the right fastening system for any external vibrator here. In this way, our external vibrators can be brought exactly to where you need them.
- True lightweights. These frequency converters are easy to transport. And therefore flexibly deployable: The compact dimensions and an extremely light weight make transport easy.
- Our stationary frequency converters are ideal for individual customer wishes and at the same time make no compromises when it comes to safety and high performance.
- Tying up reinforcing steel and plastic frames in seconds without pliers and a bent posture.With the Wacker Neuson rebar tier, the quick tying up of reinforcing steel as well as the attachment of plastic pipes for component activation are no longer a problem for you.
- Three work steps in one: You can spread, strike off and consolidate concrete with the wet screed from Wacker Neuson. The motor-driven wet screed is easy to operate, suitable for all types of concrete and is available in various lengths.
The right concrete technology for every concrete application
It is only through the right concrete technology that concrete as a building material unfolds its full flexibility. Concrete is one of the most frequently used building materials of our time. A circumstance that can be attributed not least to its highly flexible applicability. Due to the many ways in which the properties of concrete can be varied through its specific composition, there is hardly a structural requirement that it cannot meet. Its strengths range from particularly high compressive strength or fire resistance to resistance to chemicals.
At the same time, concrete is also an extremely interesting material from an architectural point of view because it can be cast into the most diverse shapes. Buildings such as the German Federal Chancellery in Berlin prove this and show concrete in its probably most beautiful form. The high flexibility of concrete as a building material also has a positive effect during the construction phase. This is because both the processing properties and the speed of hardening can be influenced by an appropriate composition. For example, a fresh concrete with high flowability can be mixed for the construction of filigree components, or a concrete with high early strength can be produced for spraying out tunnels.