DW20 - All-terrain and easy to handle
- The hydrostatic all-wheel steering ensures constant tractive force and a pleasant driving sensation
- Thanks to the articulated pendulum joint, the DW20 remains stable in every situation
- Comprehensive skip versions such as, for example, the new high swivel tip skip with tilt sensor
- The clearly laid-out dashboard and the multifunction joystick guarantee comfortable operation
- The durable spring-loaded parking brake is automatically actuated when the engine is switched off
The right skip for every application
Front tip skip (standard)
- Ideal for transporting a lot of material in a short time
- For larger material volumes up to 4.75m³3
- Low center of gravity and low dumping height
High swivel tip skip (optional)
- Combination of the advantages of a swivel tip skip and a high tip skip
- Ideally suitable for bridging height differences in narrow spaces
- No space required to maneuver and position the machine
- The modern tilt sensor instantly warns the operator of instability with an optical and acoustic signal
Swivel tip skip (optional)
- Brings the material thanks to an infinitely variable 180° tilt to precisely where it needs to be dumped
- Levels off when transporting fluids on gradients
- Swing gear 2 x 90° left and right
- Sideways filling possible
Self-loading system (optional)
- Fills material completely without other machines
- Lifts up to 300kg material
- Self-contained actuation of loading arm and bucket
Asphalt skip (optional)
- Extraordinarily sturdy for filling asphalt
- Deployable in limited-height areas (height of 2.2m when the skip is tilted)
- Optimally suitable for application in underground garages
- Optimum protection from sun and light rain for machines with ROPS bar.
- More pleasant working for operators in the heat and slightly wet conditions.
Modern engine technology
- The modern diesel engine of the DW20 meets exhaust emission standard stage 5.
Maintenance made easy
The easily accessible service and maintenance accesses through the engine hood, which can be opened towards the rear, make regular maintenance easier than ever before. Positioned at a perfect height, all necessary access points and covers can be reached quickly and without great effort.
The extended maintenance interval of 500 operating hours also reduces downtime.
The 25% differential lock function guarantees constant traction even on rough ground conditions.
Equipped for road traffic
With the optional equipment for road traffic, the machine is automatically equipped with exterior mirrors, reversing alarm and StVO accessories and can thus be used and operated even on the road without restrictions.
Safety and comfort
Besides the high safety standard of the machine, even more safety options can be added. The large display directly in the line-of-sight of the operator shows every small angle around the machine via front and reversing cameras in order to be able to react to any obstacles immediately.
A seat contact switch, the reversing alarm and the large exterior mirrors prevent accidents on the construction site. For maximum comfort, there are an air-cushioned driver’s seat, plenty of legroom and freedom of movement for the operator, and quiet handling.