ET18 - Convincing overall performance
- Up to 30% increased forces and optimum cooling set standards in operation
- Spacious, flexible and comfortable cabin concept with optimum all-round visibility
- Optimally configurable for individual requirements thanks to numerous options
- The innovative Vertical Digging System (VDS) compensates up to 27% inclination and thus provides an upright sitting position when working on slopes.
More performance and efficiency
- Thanks to the most powerful drive in its class, the ET18 works in a timesaving and efficient manner, providing faster work cycles.
- The powerful diesel engine and the innovative hydraulic system increase the digging and pulling power by 30%. The result is increased productivity at lower costs.
- Full performance even at high temperatures thanks to the intelligent engine-cooling concept.
- With the hydraulically pre-controlled accelerator pedals, the excavator can be controlled precisely with the feet. The hands remain free for controlling the lifting arm or other tools.
Comfort meets all-round visibility
- In addition to generous head and legroom, the cabin concept offers individual, ergonomic adjustment of the driver's seat. This provides easier and less tiring working conditions for the operator.
- Thanks to the generous entrance width and height of the driver's door, the operator can get in and out flexibly - regardless of his body size.
- Colour-coded toggle switches in the cabin provide a quick overview of all functions.
- The roof window enhances the all-round view of the cabin with a view upwards, thus increasing safety on the construction site. The operator has a clear view in every direction and can react faster in case of danger.
Two-part windscreen with various functions
The front screen of the ET18 can be individually adapted to any situation. Any position between fully open and closed is possible:
- Closed: protection in bad weather conditions.
- Open: the cabin is ventilated and communication with colleagues is easy.
- There is no need to remove the lower windscreen separately as it can be slid under the cabin roof together with the upper windscreen. This protects both panes and prevents their loss.
An excavator according to customers’ requirements
A large number of options are available ex works. The ET18 can thus be adapted directly to the needs of the customer.
- long dozer blade
- up to 4 additional control circuits
- automatic speed control
- two door cabin
- overload warning device
- proportional control of auxiliary hydraulics with flow rate regulation
Efficient operation - even on the slope
The continuously variable VDS (Vertical Digging System) upper carriage tilting system compensates for inclines of up to 27 % and makes vertical digging on slopes possible. This not only saves time and excavation, but the operator also works in a more ergonomic natural position.
Easily move from one construction site to the next
- Thanks to its compact dimensions and low weight, the ET18 can be transported easily on a car trailer.
- Easy moving and loading on site with two lifting eyes attached to the cabin roof.
Telescopic undercarriage - ideal combination of stability and compact dimensions
- The optional telescoping undercarriage width from 990 to 1300 mm with folding dozer blade is ideal for operations in confined spaces.
- Stabilizers fitted to the telescopic trolley ensure a stable standing position with maximum trolley width. The wider chassis makes the machine more stable and safe.
- With the narrowest chassis width, the ET18 fits easily through narrow passages, such as doors and easily reaches places of operation that are difficult to access.
Maintenance made easy
- Tiltable seat console
- Wide opening engine hood
- Detachable side covers
- Optimally positioned grease nipples
- Significant time and cost savings
Safe and durable
- The standard load-holding valve prevents damage caused by the lifting arm lowering itself.
- The raised and specially shaped bumper without corners protects the machine in case of collisions.
- Overload valves with hose rupture protection offer more safety when lifting loads.
- High thermal resistance for full-load work at temperatures of up to 45 degrees, for more independence from the weather.