AP1850e, AP1840e - The battery-operated vibratory plates
- Large area compaction capacity (> 800 m²), one battery charge last for a full working day
- Proven electric motor without V-belt - so completely maintenance-free and therefore cost-saving
- Emission-free operation protects the operator on all construction sites and opens new fields of applications in the interior and in emission-regulated areas (inner city districts)
- Low energy costs: savings of around 70% compared to a gasoline plate of the same weight class
- Battery and charger are modular and can also be used for our battery rammers
"Systainer" Practical System Boxes:
In Systainer brand system boxes, the battery and the battery charger are protected from soiling and damage. With the system boxes, both the battery as well as the battery charger can be conveniently transported and securely stored.
A transport box and a charging box is available for selection:
- Transport box:
The transport box was UN-certified specially for Wacker Neuson and fits the battery exactly. You receive our batteries with the transport box as standard. The transport box is also available separately as an accessory.
- Charging box:
The charging box is a quick battery charger for our batteries integrated into the Systainer and is available as an accessory.
Switching made easy:
- Our battery rammers have the proven guide bracket of the gasoline rammers.This makes the change to the zero emission rammer even easier.
1 battery – many machines
- Due to our modular system, the same battery can be used for rammers, vibratory plates and internal vibrators.
- With the BP1000 and BP1400 batteries, you have a choice of different performance classes - choose the right size for your construction site.
- Batteries can be changed without tools in just a few easy steps.
- Gone are the days of the tedious rope start: To start, just push a button!
- Absolutely reliable starting in any weather and at any altitude.
- Visible battery charge indicator at all times
Developed for everyday use on construction sites:
- Our high-performance batteries were developed by us and are therefore specially designed for use on construction machinery.
- Extremely robust housing that withstands all stresses and strains.
- Use at operating temperatures from -10 to +50 °C
- Full performance from the first minute of work to the last thanks to constant power output throughout the entire unloading phase.
- One battery charge is sufficient for all work on an average working day. If necessary, the battery can be quickly recharged or exchanged for a second battery.
Unbeatably low operating costs:
- Low energy costs: Switching from petrol to electricity saves up to 70% of energy costs, depending on the device.
- No engine maintenance: Wacker Neuson's electric motors are completely maintenance-free.
- If the battery and charger are already in place, you are saving money when purchasing an additional zero-emission machine