DW15e - The electric Wheel Dumper with all-wheel drive
- Small dimensions and high performance, equivalent to our conventional Dumper 1501
- Very low noise emissions - ideal for noise sensitive areas
- Two single electric engines, one for the drive system and one for the work hydraulics
- Energy recovery during braking and downhill driving
- On the safe side, with the optionally available backup alarm, rotating beacon and exterior mirrors
• Efficiency of electric motors: 94 to 97%
• Minimal power loss (exhaust and heat) compared to conventional drives
• At least the same performance as conventional machines
New areas of applications• Interior - ideal for renovations
• In sensitive areas such as residential areas, schools, clinics, public buildings
• In gardens and parks, inner-city construction sites with emission restrictions
Convincingly economical• Total cost of ownership significantly lower
• Electric motors are practically maintenance-free
• Maximum flexibility in operation
Comprehensive user and environmental protection• Operators are protected against exhaust and noise emissions
• Environmentally friendly working without exhaust gases
Just switch on and drive off
Thanks to the electric drive, frequent gear changes are unnecessary and the driver can concentrate on his work. The traction drive and the working hydraulics can be operated independently.
The standard equipped high tip skip as well as the optionally available swivel tip skip ensure that no wishes remain open for use.
Maintenance-free and with long-lasting batteries
The DW15e is powered by state-of-the-art technology, which has been used by Wacker Neuson for many years, is constantly being further developed and has a particularly long service life. The all-electric dumper thus remains operational for a whole working day.
A standard household socket (230V) is all it takes to charge the battery overnight. A suitable charger will of course be supplied with the machine and is installed "on board".
The electric drive is virtually maintenance-free and no additional training of the service personnel is necessary. This makes the electric dumper particularly attractive for rental parks.
The multifunction display shows all functions and the current battery charge status at a glance.