WL44 - Everything that requires productive work
- Sturdy and cost-efficient: ideal entry-level model without sacrificing power and performance
- Large selection of operator’s cabs: different operator's canopies and (comfort) cabin
- Many individual options can be selected when outfitting
- Powerful hydraulics with many options, such as high flow
- Powerful Z-kinematics and low front carriage for extra tipping load and an overview of the working area
WL44 features in an overview
The articulated pendulum joint
The guarantee for the best possible stability and maneuverability. Due to the joint, all four wheels remain in constant contact with the ground and the machine moves with maximum traction. In addition, the machine is therefore uniquely maneuverable. It is possible to turn curves at an angle of up to 40° degrees.
The best view thanks to the low front carriage
The WL44 with powerful Z-kinematics is equipped with a low front carriage. This provides an excellent overview of the attachments, the immediate working area, and the entire machine surroundings. In addition, the low front carriage allows for high tipping loads and break out forces.
Two lift cylinders
For even more stability of the loading system, all wheel loaders from Wacker Neuson are equipped with two lift cylinders. In this way, the hydraulic power is optimally distributed to the load arm. The size of the lift cylinder is adapted to the size of the respective machine.
A multi-tool for different applications.
Regardless of whether you are transporting, sweeping, stacking or pushing: Thanks to the various attachments, your wheel loader becomes a universal device carrier.
Hydraulic equipment change directly from the operator’s seat
Thanks to the hydraulic quick-change system, attachments can be readily and easily exchanged. Your machine is thus always ready for use. This increases productivity and profitability. Attachments are exchanged using 2-hand operation, which makes an unintentional change impossible - safety always takes priority!
The removable seat, the wide-opening engine hood as well as various maintenance covers make all service accesses easy to reach. This saves time and money in maintenance.
100 % differential lock
The connectible 100 % differential lock provides maximum traction and thrusting power when needed. It also keeps the tire wear low (switched off during normal operation).
Choose your driver's cabin
Operator's canopy, low
Operator's canopy, high
High 1-door cabin (premium)
High 2-door cabin
The 1-door comfort cabin is damped at four points. In this way, impacts are optimally absorbed. From the entry on the left to the fully glazed vent window on the right, the cabin offers an excellent view of the attachment and the entire working area.
Good all-round visibility and an ergonomic working area
Plenty of legroom, clearly arranged instrument panel, comfortable operator’s seat and optimal view of the attachment. A working area that motivates and fully supports the operator.
Inch brake pedal
- Full power for the hydraulics and at the same time reducing the travel speed: To do this, you only need one pedal with the Wacker Neuson wheel loaders.
- You can regulate both mechanical as well as hydraulic braking ("inching") via the brake-inch pedal
- The advantages are obvious: less wear of the service brake and optimal power distribution of the engine output.
No pressure on inch brake pedal: full power for the drive system
Slightly depressed brake-inch pedal: The speed is reduced, more power to the work hydraulics.
Further depressed brake-inch pedal: The speed is reduced further, even more power to the work hydraulics
Further depressed brake-inch pedal: The wheel loader stands still, full power to the work hydraulics.