EquipCare. Get connected with your machines.
With the EquipCare telematics solution, you give your machines a voice. They actively report to you, for example to point out upcoming maintenance, possible operational malfunctions or unexpected changes in location. With EquipCare, all information concerning your machine fleet is just a click away.
What can our telematics solution EquipCare do?
- You will always have an eye on your machine fleet and know how it is being used.
- You can plan maintenance better in advance.
- You know what repairs are necessary on your machine.
- You can trace the progress of your vibratory plates’ compaction at any time from your desk.
EquipCare Manager is the main portal in which all the telematics data from your machines is pooled. Here, you can log into your EquipCare Manager.
- / 5
In the "Home" area, you can find all the most important information bundled together. For example, about the condition of a machine or its location.
In the "Fleet" view, you can see your machine fleet at a glance. Here, you have the option of calling up all the details of your machines on a map or in a list.
Manager Classic view
This is the heart of the EquipCare Manager. Here, you can find all the main functions. You can, among other things:
- Generate and send reports
- Set maintenance reminders
- Set alarms (e.g. for geofencing)
- Add new users and create accounts
- Watch video tutorials
Compamatic - the combination of Compatec compaction control and the EquipCare telematics solution. Compamatic supports you optimally in your daily work, as you can trace the progress of your vibratory plates’ compaction at any time from your desk and obtain seamless documentation.
In this view, you can define individual standards for your machines. For example, the maximum work hours for a workday. If these values are exceeded, you can find the information about it in the Exceptions view.